segunda-feira, 21 de novembro de 2016

#121 - Turn the lights down low


Heaven only knows where you been
But I don't really need to know
I know where you're gonna go
On my heart where
You're resting your head
And you just look so beautiful
Just like you were an angel

Can I stop the flow of time
Can I swim in your divine
Cos I don't I think I'd ever
Leave this place

Ooh oh
Turn the lights, turn the lights
Down low

BODY

BODY: MAITREYA Mesh Body Lara 

HEAD: CATWA Head Anne 

EYES: * Inkheart * Eternal Eyes - Autumn 

HAIR: [NYNE] Hair 'Vivien' - brown  - 50% off with group tag 

NAILS: LIVIA::Opulent Wrap Nails [Third Life VIP Gift] 

CLOTHING

SHIRT: CLOCKHAUS - Lana Shirt  @THE OLD FAIR (Until Nov. 25th) 

PANTS: .::CUQUI::.  Jeans  [ Vintage Blue ] - NEW AT MAINSTORE

SHOES: Ch's Vivian 

ACESSORIES

NECKLACE: GDit Jewelry - Apple Tree necklace - silver/topaz  @The High Life Hunt

EARRINGS AND RING: **RE** Brooke Ring & Earrings  

POSE
Lushish Poses - All about my shoes  

FURNITURE

TREE: *Pastiche* Art Deco Wall Tree  @The High Life Hunt

RUG: Lushish Catz - Give thanks - Pillow & Rug 

CHAIR: Trompe Loeil - Suitcase Chair Rio de Janeiro 

Turn the lights, turn the lights
Down low
Ooh oh
XOXO


Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário