sexta-feira, 2 de dezembro de 2016

# 122 - Make You Feel My Love


When the rain
Is blowing in your face
And the whole world
Is on your case
I could offer you
A warm embrace
To make you feel my love

When the evening shadows
And the stars appear
And there is no one there
To dry your tears
I could hold you
For a million years
To make you feel my love

I know you
Haven't made
Your mind up yet
But I would never
Do you wrong
I've known it
From the moment
That we met
No doubt in my mind
Where you belong

BODY

BODY: MAITREYA Mesh Body Lara 

HEAD: CATWA Head Anne

SKIN: 7 Deadly s[K]ins - DAVINA

EYES: * Inkheart * Eternal Eyes - Fairy   @Gardenia Events Group Gift 

HAIR: PELLE - Melanie hair  @Designer Circle (Ends 3th Dez.)

NAILS: .kosmetik - Winter Holiday Nails.blixem EXCLUSIVE @APPLIQUE 

CLOTHING

LINGERIE: KC No.67[LOLA] (Blue/Violet) RARE @GATCHA AT MAINSTORE 


ACESSORIES

NECKLACE: .::Supernatural::. Cassie Silver @POE 9 (Peace on Earth Hunt) Hint: Look for the atom and you will have a surprise (12.1.2016 -  12.31.2016) 

FURNITURE

CHISTMAS TREE: Alouette - Christmas Light Christmas Tree 

PINGOUINS: Les sucreries de Fairy * Petit Pingouin Decorations* GATCHA   @The Frozzen Fair  

BEANBAG: *MunSpain* Snow Man BeanBag Chair EXCLUSIVE @The Frozzen Fair 







I'd go hungry, I'd go black and blue
I'd go crawling down the avenue
No, there's nothing that I wouldn't do
To make you feel my love
XOXO





Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário