sexta-feira, 20 de janeiro de 2017

#135 - So bet your money on me. I'm gold, gold!


Hey, Boy
Watcha gonna do
If you want me like I want you
Then man up and make your move
I'm gold, gold
You, me, good as can be
Want to be more than your company
So bet your money on me
I'm Gold, Gold

Do I really need to spell it out
My heart skips when you're around
I got everything that you need
Some come on baby get close to me

BODY

BODY: MAITREYA Mesh Body Lara 

HEAD: CATWA Head Anne 

SKIN: 7 Deadly s[K]ins - Madelief - GROUP GIFT/JAN2017

EYES: IKON Triumph Eyes - Electric 

HAIR: TRUTH HAIR April -  black & whites 

LIPSTICK: A.Kouly Lipstick #131 at MARKETPLACE 

NAILS: DP - Koffin Nails - Jeweled Ombre Solids EXCLUSIVE  @MBA (January 10 - 31, 2017)


CLOTHING

DRESS: Lushish Catz - Fresh - Babydoll dress (HUD with 13 colos dress and 3 colors belt)  @Twe12ve 

SHOES: [LAKSHMI] Lindy Heel EXCLUSIVE  @Cosmopolitan 

ACESSORIES

EARRINGS: Baubles! by Phe RoseDropEarrings 

GARTER: .::Supernatural::. Sarah White @Anybody (1.07.2017 -  1.30.2017) 


FURNITURE

Exposeur & The Loft - Room of Balloons at MARKETPLACE 

LOCATION


I'm Gold, Gold
You, me, good as can be
Want to be more than your company
So bet your money on me I'm gold, gold
XOXO



Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário