quinta-feira, 25 de maio de 2017

#205 - I am invincible as long as I'm alive


"welcome to the real world"
she said to me condescendingly
"take a seat, take your life
plot it out in black and white"
well I never lived the dreams of the prom kings
and the drama queens
I'd like to think the best of me
is still hiding up my sleeve

they love to tell you "stay inside the lines"
but something's better on the other side

I want to run through the halls of my high school
I want to scream at the top of my lungs
I just found out there's no such thing as the real world
just a lie you've got to rise above

so the good boys and girls take the so-called right track
faded white hats grabbing credits, maybe transfers
they read all the books but they can't find the answers
all of our parents, they're getting older
I wonder if they've wished for anything better
while in their memories, tiny tragedies

BODY

HEAD: [AK] Lola BENTO Head 

SKIN: 7 Deadly s[K]ins - HESTER (Akeruka) @Mesh Body Addicts

HAIR: TRUTH / Imani @Uber 


CLOTHING

OUTFIT: WONDERLOST - Gwen Top & Skirt Outfit @The Secret Affair

SHOES: ..::: Mosquito's Way :::.. Marylou Boots 


LEG CHAIN: .::Supernatural::. Lanna Leg Chain [Silver] @ROMP

BACKPACK: WONDERLOST - Cute Bear Backpack - Pink @The Secret Affair


POSE

[ west end ] Poses - Something Fun II - GROUP GIFT!


LOCATION

SPONSORS

7 Deadly s[K]ins

..::: Mosquito's Way :::..

.::Supernatural::.

WONDERLOST

I am invincible
as long as I'm alive
XOXO


Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário