domingo, 28 de maio de 2017

#206 - You know we're heading separate ways


You know I'm not one to break promises
I don't wanna hurt you but I need to breathe
At the end of it all, you're still my best friend
But there's something inside that I need to release
Which way is right, which way is wrong
How do I say that I need to move on?
You know we're heading separate ways

And it feels like I am just too close to love you
There's nothing I can really say
I can't lie no more, I can't hide no more
Got to be true to myself
And it feels like I am just too close to love you
So I'll be on my way

You've given me more that I can return
Yet there's oh so much that you deserve
There's nothing to say, nothing to do
I've nothing to give
I must leave without you
You know we're heading separate ways

BODY

HEAD: LeLutka Bento Head - SIMONE 

BODY: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara 

SHAPE AND SKIN: *Birth* Lulu Lelutka Applier 3rd Gen - 03. Tone - NEW RELEASE!
The button nosed, Queen of cute is back as a full release. Tailor made to Lelutka's wonderfully made heads. Available in 8 tones. Browless Option Eyebrows in Black, Brown, Blonde, Red. 8 Eyeshadows 2 Eyeliners 6 Lipsticks Bento Shape Included

HAIR: Tableau Vivant \\ Hairplay - Side Blow - Ombre @The Arcade March '17 

NAILS: Merlific - Tera Nails EXCLUSIVE! @Suicide Doll'z 

EYELINER: *YS&YS* Bold Eyeshadow for Lelutka & Catwa @The Chapter Four GIFT!

LIPSTICK: Erde: lipstick Maria #4 HUD @The Chapter Four


CLOTHING

DRESS AND NECKLACE: [[ Masoom ]] StarLight gown Black Night EXCLUSIVE! @Uber (May 25th to June 23rd)
Fitted for Maitreya Lara, Slink physique and Hourglass and Belleza (Freya v2 and Isis v2) mesh bodies and is available in 9 colors, for dress and necklace. 
Outfit has Materials Enabled.



POSE

Tableau Vivant \\ Side Blow poseball @The Arcade March '17  

LOCATION


SPONSORS

*Birth*

Erde

[[ Masoom ]]

Merlific

So I'll be on my way...
XOXO


Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário