sábado, 30 de julho de 2016

#20 - Give It to Me, Baby !!!


 "You say how can I love you, how can I love you, baby
  When your body keeps on movin'
  I say wait till I squeeze you, oh
  Maybe then you'll start to groovin', come on, girls!
  Give it to me, baby (Give it to me, baby)
  I betcha I'll make you holler you've had enough ..."


SUPER special participation: From Ashland - Producer and DJ Smutty and Funky 

POSE : the pose shop. ladies day out 1 


Afroditte Quar wear: 



BODY: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara 


HEAD: Genesis Lab. Head Lilith 2.0
HAIR: Sintiklia - Hair Ann  @ Hair fair 2016 
EYES: IKON Hope Eyes - Glass
EARS: Unisex [MANDALA] Simple Ears Hutuu

JUMPSUIT: SCANDALIZE Jumpsuit Dayanne
SHOES: STELLOANE Coquine shoes

CUFF: ARISE Chest Cuff  @ Marketplace 

POSE AFRODITTE: -.label motion.- NYG Pose 5



Lucianna Emerald wear:


BODY: Maitreya Mesh body - Lara 
HEAD: Genesis Lab. Head - Lara 2.0 - Christmas GIFT 2016 (Group fee) 
MAKE UP: Genesis Lab - ASOL Skin Applier SPRING GIFT 2016 
HAIR: Sintiklia - Hair Anita 
NAILS: Hello Dave: Slink Avatar Enhancement- Rich Reds 

JUMPSUIT: Day Dreamer - Dannie Version 2 Ivory 
SHOES: [GOLD SQUARE] - RED PLATFORM HEELS "CANDY" 

NECKLACE: MG - Necklace - Zulaikha Lattice 
RINGS: Bens Beauty - Bella Rings *Gold* 
PURSE: *katat0nik*  @The Arcade Season of Giving - PAST GIFT               

POSE LUCIANNA : -.label motion.- NYG Pose 6 



HAVE FUN !!!! AND GIVE TO IT, GIRLS !!!!! LOL - XOXO






Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário