domingo, 22 de janeiro de 2017

#136 - Summertime Sadness


Kiss me hard before you go
Summertime sadness
I just wanted you to know
That baby, you're the best

I've got that summertime, summertime sadness
S-s-summertime, summertime sadness
Got that summertime, summertime sadness
Oh, oh oh

BODY

BODY: MAITREYA Mesh Body Lara 

HEAD: CATWA Head Anne 

SKIN: *Birth* Lara - 02-1 - Common  @Epiphany - GATCHA 

EYES: * Inkheart * Seth Eyes - Sea  

LASHES: A.Kouly Eyelashes#1 at MARKETPLACE 

BLUSH: .kosmetik - Stages of Cold 

NAILS: DP - Koffin Nails - Glossy Dots - GATCHA RARE @OMG! 

HAIR: rezology Danger 


CLOTHING

DRESS: JUST EVOLVE SHOPPING - CRANK IT UP W/HUD  - 60L$ Weekends - ONLY THIS WEEK  !!!!!!

SHOES: Pure Poison - Kyrah Sandals - All Collors RARE - GATCHA in Mainstore - Group Gift 

ACESSORIES

EARRINGS: **RE** Brooke Earrings 

NECKLACE AND BRACELETS: .::Supernatural::. Horizon Set Silver  @Cosmopolitan (1.20.2017 -  1.28.2017) 

ANKLETS: .::Supernatural::. Arwen Anklet Silver @Shiny Shabby (1.20.2017 -  2.15.2017)



POSE

{Imeka} Ice Cream Poses - Group Gift 

LOCATION

Fruit Islands -Rangpur Yacht Club & Marina 

Oh, my God, I feel it in the air
Telephone wires above are sizzling like a snare
Honey I'm on fire, I feel it everywhere
Nothing scares me anymore...
XOXO





Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário