quinta-feira, 9 de fevereiro de 2017

#147 - But I will get back up again


Sorry I ain't got no Money
I'm not trying to be funny
but I left it all at home today
You can call me what you wanna
I ain't giving you a dollar
this time I ain't gonna run away

You might knock me down, you might knock me down
but I will get back up again
You can call it how you wanna
I ain't giving you a dollar
this time I ain't gonna run away, run away, run away

BODY

BODY: MAITREYA Mesh Body Lara 

HEAD: CATWA Head Anne 

SKIN: 7 Deadly s[K]ins - OMEGA face ZORA taupe freckled  @Fetish Fair 6 
NEW body applier!!!! Coming soon to the 2017 Skin Fair. What is new?? Less shadows on the boobs and butt, softer highlights, better fit to mesh body parts such as a head, feet and hands, new nipples, new navel, overall smoother texture. Optional beauty marks, mild or heavy freckles. New applier huds each applier having four options now. No more juggling multiple applier huds. New feet and hands textures. No more cleavage option and optional neck fix. These will be released in 15 skin tones! 

EYES: * Inkheart * - Soul Eyes - Midnight Blue 

LASHES: .kosmetik - Lashes.chunky  @The Makeover Room 

HAIR: [NYNE] Hair 'Julieen' 

NAILS: LIVIA::Valentine Nails  @The Truth or Dare Affair 2 Event
10L GIFT!!!! 

 

CLOTHING

SWEATER: Awear Crop Sweater  @MH Unique Design & AVANGARDE


SNEAKERS: Ducknipple - Sneakers vs4 


ACESSORIES

EARRINGS: Baubles! by Phe VixieEarrings @The Chapter Four 
(1.04.2017 -  1.21.2017) 


LOCATION


you might knock me down
but I will get back up again
XOXO




Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário