quinta-feira, 21 de maio de 2020

#240 - You can't rush your healing

You can't rush your healing.
2 years ago I lost my father, my ground, my best friend. And everything in my life got out of place.
Since then, many things have changed and only now have I managed to have balance and serenity to return to doing many things that I like to do. Blogging is one of them.
So, I decided to start over.





STYLE CARD

SKIN and SHAPE: *Spicy* Emma skin Peach - Catwa 
HAIR:{Limerence} Anabel hair-Natural Ombre  @ACCESS 
LASHES: A R T E - Doll Lashes [Catwa, Bento] @COSMOPOLITAN - ANNIVERSARY GIFT!!! 
GLOSS: [MJN] Glossier Gloss {CATWA} @eBento Event 
NAILS: {ZOZ} Precious Polish @COSMOPOLITAN 

COMPLETE OUTFIT: *Sexy Style* DEBORA Outfit Turquoise @TWE12VE EVENT

JEWELRY: [ kunst ] - Serpent Set @KUSTOM9 

POSE: :: Axix :: [fantasy] nymph 





XOXO


Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário