sábado, 1 de agosto de 2020

#289 - Want To Want Me

Oh just the thought of you
Gets me so high
So high

Girl, you're the one
I want to want me
And if you want, then girl you got me
There's nothing I, no I wouldn't do
(I wouldn't do)
Just to get up next to you



STYLE CARD

SKIN AND SHAPE: -INCOMUM- Skin Mary 

EYES: *Birth* 'Oracle' Textures & Glimmer Eyes Pack @Shiny Shabby 
'Oracle' Glimmer Eye Texture Pack Simple but not plain! Nice clean design with big bold eye patterns. Comes with pupil and no pupil to pair with Glimmer Pupil dilation or just an alternative look. Also 3 lens highlight textures from grey tone to vividly coloured. These texture packs are add-ons, they only work with Birth's 'GLIMMER' EYE SYSTEM [Sold Seperatey]


HAIR: DOUX - Shamiya hairstyle

NAILS: Voodoo -  Strange Summer Silver Nails 


CLOTHES: SK *Sweet Kajira* - COCO @Kinky Event (July 28- August 22, 2020)

FACECHAIN: .::Supernatural::. Adrien Face Jewelry  

SCENE AND POSE: {ReinaPhotography} SF0054 * 


XOXO

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário