quinta-feira, 20 de julho de 2023

#441 -Maybe Next Time


Now I'm all alone, I know it too well
And I know it won't help, but I'm telling myself

Maybe next time I'll be enough
You'll give me everything instead of givin' up
Maybe next time won't be a waste
You'll be the one and not the one that got away
So, I count down the days till I won't have to say

Maybe next time

STYLE CARD

HEAD: *LeLUTKA Briannon Head 3.1

BODY: eBody REBORN

SKIN: Voguel - Bria Skin - Chocolate

SHAPE: Anther Shapes - Sasha Lelutka Briannon EvoX 3.1

EYES: Gloom. - Imogen Collection

HAIR: DOUX - Yeji hairstyle

EYESHADOW: saint. x evox - chromaluv eyeshadow

DRESS: Lilleth. WIDE 
WIDE Dress comes with 2 Textures, Latex and Silk. also play with our Special Effects HUD

NECKLACE: KUNGLERS - Margarita necklace  - Lavender

POSE: [piXit] Dertia - P2 Pose Pack 

Inspiration song: Jamie Miller - Maybe Next Time 

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário