quarta-feira, 19 de abril de 2017

#186 - I have a tale to tell...


A man can tell a thousand lies
I've learned my lesson well
Hope I live to tell the secret I have learned
Till then it will burn inside of me

I know where beauty lives
I've seen it once
I know the warm she gives
The light that you could never see
It shines inside you can't take that from me

SKIN: Erde: skin Kenna @Cosmetic Fair 

MAKE UP : Erde Kenna Makeup @Cosmetic Fair

NAILS: DP - Koffin Nails - Black Star EXCLUSIVE! @Black Fashion Fair 2017 (April 07 to April 21, 2017)

HAIR: Tameless Hair Shiloh EXCLUSIVE! @Hairology (until April 30th)


OUTFIT: [[ Masoom ]] Sensation GACHA! @The Epiphany (April 15th - May 15th)
Sensatio  outfit is 100 % original mesh and texture , exclusive for Epiphany . available in 4 colors, and the bracelet is exclusive item for point prize.  Outfit has materials Enabled.


EARRINGS: Timeless - Spike Earrings @Spotlight Event



POSE: Image Essentials - Sweet as Honey @Designer Showcase (April 6-31)

SPONSORS

DP - Koffin Nails

Erde

Image Essentials

[[ Masoom ]]

Tameless

Timeless

The truth is never far behind
you kept it hidden well
If I live to tell the secret I knew then
Will I ever have the chance again?

If I ran away I'd never have the strength
to go very far
How would they hear
the beating of my heart?

Will it go cold (will it go cold?)
the secret that I hide - will I grow old?
How would they hear?
When will they learn. ?
How would they know?
XOXO



Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário