quinta-feira, 6 de julho de 2017

#215 - Even in the shadows


Even in the shadows
I turn around
To find you walk away
And even when I whisper
the winds will come
to steal the words I say

I could fall and keep on falling
I could call and keep on calling
Wonder why this love is over
Wonder why it's not forevermore


EYES: * Inkheart * - Allie Eyes - Magic @Beached Bunny Hunt 7 (July 3rd-31st) - HUNT PRIZE! 

MAKE UP: ::Dulce Secrets:: Route 66 Makeup (Catwa Applier) @Fashion Dazzle

HAIR: rezology Butterfly 192 - NEW RELEASE!

NAILS: *Merlific* Dona Square Nails Bento @Anybody  

DRESS: [[ Masoom ]] Marina gown @Cosmopolitan ((July 3rd-15th)

SHOES: THE OAK - Musye High Heels 

EARRINGS: Baubles! Ribbon Drop Earrings @The Chapter Four

NECKLACE: .::Supernatural::. Amber 

POSE: Image Essentials - khaleesi (Bento Poses)



LOCATION: ****JAPAN TEMPURA ISLAND ****


Even in the silence
I hear my heart it's still a part of you
And even in the morning
when light has come
I don't know what to do...
XOXO


Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário