sexta-feira, 28 de julho de 2017

#232 - Keeps Woman in Chains

Well I feel deep in your heart
there are wounds time can't heal
(That Time can't heal)
And I feel somebody somewhere is trying to breathe
Well you know what I mean
It's a world gone crazy
Keeps Woman in Chains

It's under my skin but out of my hands
I'll tear it apart but I won't understand
(Somebody, somewhere is trying, woo)
I will not accept the Greatness of Man
(World gone crazy, keeps woman in chains)
It's a world gone crazy
Keeps Woman in Chains


Style Card
Skin: Insol: Face 'Inessa' -ST03 'Peach'
Lipstick: !Indulge Temptation! - Shimmery Chic Lipstick - Exclusive! @Lost&Found
Hair: [monso] My Hair - Hani /Mixed
Lingerie: [Glitzz] Femme Lingerie @BishBox ( July - Femme Fatale) - Information HERE!
Shoes: BlackRose - Vedra Sandals - New Release!
Spiner: *Merlific* Butt Spiner Black @XXX Event 
Background: Exposeur - Gacha Guardians - Group Gift
Pose: //Secret Poses// The cage - New Release!



So Free Her!
XOXO

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário