segunda-feira, 7 de agosto de 2017

#237 - Tears of The Dragon

I throw myself into the sea
Release the wave, let it wash over me
To face the fear I once believed
The tears of the dragon for you and for me

Where I was, I had wings that couldn't fly
Where I was, I had tears I couldn't cry
My emotions, frozen in an iced lake
I couldn't feel them until the ice began to break
I have no power over this, you know I'm afraid
The walls I built are crumbling, the water is moving
I'm slipping away


STYLE CARD

Skin: DeeTaleZ "Face Donna"
Eyes: .euphoric. ~Jade Eyes Applier [Catwa ]
Lipstick: Erde: lipstick Koama pack 1 @The Coven
Face Tattoo: [POUT!] Cheek Tattoos -Multi appliers - 1L$ at MARKETPLACE 
Nails: DP - Koffin Nails - Lorna's Leaves @Mesh Body Addicts
Hair: Magika - 01 - Feelings - NEW RELEASE!

Top: [[ Masoom ]] Devious Top @Kinky
Short: Pure Poison - Haley Shorts - GROUP GIFT!

Choker: LEPUNK Amali Choker - NEW RELEASE!
Nose Piercing: .euphoric. ~Hizma - 1L$
Rings: ( r e d ) M i n t Pared-Down Bow Ring (for Bento Hands) - GROUP GIFT!
Glasses: *CNZ* Precious Trellis Sunglasses @Designer Circle

Background: /anxiety/ integer2 - GROUP GIFT!

Pose: rPose for Nails - GIFT!


XOXO

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário