quarta-feira, 9 de agosto de 2017

#238 - Strange birds

Little ghost, you are listening
Unlike most you don't miss a thing
You see the truth
I walk the halls invisibly
I climb the walls, no one sees me
No one but you

You've always loved the strange birds
Now I want to fly into your world
I want to be heard
My wounded wings still beating
You've always loved the stranger inside me
Ugly pretty


STYLE CARD

Skin: Glam Affair - Maya - @Gacha Garden GIFT!
Eyes: D.Design - Cosmos Eyes @Fable 2 Event
Eyeshadow: Zombie Suicide -  Imperfect Eyemakeup @Fable 2 Event
Lipstick: Erde: lipstick Koama pack 2 @The Coven
Tattoo: Lush _ Once Upon a Time _ Tattoo @Fable 2 Event- 10L$!
Nails: AppleTini - Princess @Fable 2 Event
Hair: pr!tty - Jenni @Gacha Garden GIFT!

Dress: Scandalize. Aqua. @Aqua Event
Shoes: ::SlackGirl:: Bling Shoes @Fable 2 Event

Earrings: [Enchante'] - Abstraction Earrings @Cosmopolitan EXCLUSIVE!
Bird: Grizzly Creek - Eurasian Tree Sparrow Shoulder Pet

Pose: Image Essentials - Photobomb V 8 (bento pose) @Mesh Body Addicts EXCLUSIVE!

Background: Exposeur - Erik's Moroccan Oasis - Green (Gacha)


XOXO


Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário