sábado, 25 de junho de 2022

#306 - Lonely

 

For the loneliness will stay with me
And hold me till I fall asleep

I'm the ghost of a girl
That I want to be most
I'm the shell of a girl
That I used to know well

Dancing slowly in an empty room
Can the lonely take the place of you
I sing myself a quiet lullaby
Let you go and let the lonely in
To take my heart again

Broken pieces of
A barely breathing story
Where there once was love
Now there's only me
And the lonely...

STYLE CARD

SKIN: leLAPEAU - Evo X - Kim Skin - NF Buff @FIFTY LINDENS FRIDAYS - 50L$

HAIR: Wasabi // Klara 

NECKLACE: .::Supernatural::. Jenna Collar Pink 

DRESS: Lee Sorin Boutique - DOMINIC @60 SPECIAL WEEKLY - 60L$

POSE: - Sweet Art - Ava 

BACKDROP: Amitie - The Paris Apartment 

XOXO - Lucianna Emerald


Inspiration song: christina perri - the lonely [official lyric video] 


Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário