domingo, 26 de junho de 2022

#308 - This fire is keeping me alive

 

Breakin' every chain that you put on me
You thought I wouldn't change but I grew on you
'Cause I will never be what you wanted
This fire, this fire
Is keeping me alive

I tried to get this weight off of my shoulders
Built up all my strength I'm finally taking over
Complicate, I don't appreciate
Oh lord, 'cause I ain't going back no more
Your fueling of the flames gonna show you what I'm made of

STYLE CARD

SKIN: ALEXANDRITE - Darcy Skin / ROSE KISS @The Saturday Sale - 75L$

EYESHADOW & LIPSTICK: Sugarose - FILIPA - Lipstick & Eyeshadow @SoKawii Sundays - 65L$

TATTOO: HORL - Triangle Strip Tattoo 

HAIR: Ade - Lia Hairstyle (FULL PACK) GIFT @Hair Fair

DRESS: Klubb - "Juliet" Dress Black @Happy Weekend - 60 L$

NECKLACE & EARRINGS: AZOURY - Noblesse @Dubai Event 

POSE: [piXit] Pinup - P1 - Pose Pack @7DAYSSALE - 77L$

I´m alive - Lucianna Emerald

Inspiration song: Jonathan Roy - Keeping Me Alive (Live Acoustic Performance)


Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário