quarta-feira, 19 de outubro de 2022

#370 - Demons

 

I thought my demons were almost defeated
But you took their side
And you pull them to freedom
I kept your secrets and I thought that
You would do the same

Leave me in peace
Caught in my memories
Lost underneath
Deep in my structure
I feel a rupture
From where she should be
You've taken my breath from me
Now I want to breathe
'Cause I cannot see what you can see
So easily

STYLE CARD

FACE SKIN: ALEXANDRITE - Alune Skin / GHOST
BODY SKIN: VELOUR x VENUS HALLOWEEN (GHOST)
EYES: AZARAN - NIGHTVIXEN EYES
HAIR: Wasabi // Obsidian Hair - Brunettes @KUSTOM9
NAILS: Atypical BLOODY SCREAM Stiletto XXL Nails 
EYESHADOW: +EXO+ VAMP EYESHADOW 
LIPSTICK: *Booty's Beauty* [Lel Evo & Evo X] Dark Arts HD Lips
FACE SCARS: THIS IS WRONG Slash makeup 3D @FLF-O-WEEN
BODY TATTOO: BLUEBELL - Crack Body Tattoo
BRUISES: INCOMUM - HURTS ME
CLOTHES: REED - PIXIE Exclusive @Dubai Event (Open October 20th)
NECKLACE: CELESTE - Spiked Cobweb Jewellery 
HORNS: .Aitne. Sacred horns @#BIGGIRL EVENT
POSE: //elephante poses// Eternal Flame @Nightshade Event (October 20th - November 1st)
BACKDROP: Synnergy.Tavis - Cave of Wonders Backdrop 
Synnergy.Tavis - 25 Days of Halloween will be in our main-store. Each day, our customers will go to the main-store and get a FREE group gift. As long as they're in the group, they will get a FREE gift. This will run from October 6th - 30th. Some items are new and some are discontinued. 

Inspiration song: Jacob Lee - Demons


Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário