domingo, 11 de dezembro de 2022

#385 - Other Side of Sea


I'll take a chance and leave
The other side of sea
Is waiting there for me
When it don't know

And time's gonna take your love from me
Words made way and lies came through
And I don't care know what they'll say
I'm taking chances far away

I'll take a chance and leave
It's waiting there for me
When it don't know, don't know me

STYLE CARD

HEAD: *LeLUTKA Lilly Head 3.1
BODY: eBody REBORN
SKIN: Beaumore 'Cora' for Lelutka EVO X - Rosekiss
SHAPE: M.M STORE SHAPE DOMINI (LELUTKA LILLY EVO X 3.1)
EARS: ^^Swallow^^ Gauged S lel Evo X Ears (f) 2.0 
EYES: 2. euphoric ~Yasmin Eyes~ [LeLutka] @The Arcade
HAIR: Sante - Aria Hair - (I used only hairbase!)
NAILS: Bella Elephante - Frosted 
This is a recent main store release nail appliers for slink and reborn.
EYESHADOW: ::SlackGirl:: BOM 131 EvoX-ADVX SHADOW
LIPSTICK: R3HAB - Rose'- Evox @Miix Weekend Sale
BODYSUIT: REED - CALLIE 
BOA: Kaithleen's Boudoir Boa Maitreya Cream - OLD ITEM
HEAD PIECE: -David Heather- Faer Wrap/Black
EARRINGS: RAWR! Glacier Gauge S Swallow Earrings 
BODY SPARKS: !13ACT - Body Sparks #White - OLD ITEM
CHAISE: [ zerkalo ] Sighisoara Casual - Chaise Long
POSE: OG. (Olivia Golden) - Paradise - 

Inspiration song: HAEVN - Other Side of Sea

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário