quinta-feira, 19 de janeiro de 2023

#386 - Turn The Tide

 


You have the bravest heart
The strongest emotions
After all the harm I've caused
You still want my lovin'

I can't believe
I still receive
So much affection from your side
If you could give me one more chance
I'd love to turn the tide

STYLE CARD

SHAPE AND SKIN: {Guapa} - Ester Skin (LEL EVOX) 
HAIR: TRUTH Star - Brunette - NEW RELEASE
NAILS: Finesse - NINA NAILS -  Rigged for BBL, Kupra, Maitreya Lara, Ebody Reborn.
EYESHADOW: ::SlackGirl:: BOM 155 EvoX-ADVX SHADOW
CATSUIT: *BRILLANCIA* - Catsuit Helga 
EARRINGS AND NECKLACE: [HJ] Daisy Buchanan Collection - Exclusive new release @The Liaison Collaborative during the January/Feb round.


Inspiration song: Sylver - Turn The Tide (Official Music Video)

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário