sexta-feira, 24 de fevereiro de 2023

#396 - Boulevard Of Broken Dreams

 

My shadow's the only one that walks beside me
My shallow heart's the only thing that's beating
Sometimes I wish someone out there will find me
'Til then, I walk alone

I'm walking down the line
That divides me somewhere in my mind
On the borderline
Of the edge and where I walk alone

Read between the lines
What's fucked up, and everything's all right
Check my vital signs
To know I'm still alive, and I walk alone

STYLE CARD

HEAD: *LeLUTKA Milan Head 3.1
SKIN: LUEUR - Zana - EVO X - Sultana
SHAPE: Pr.etty - Lola Shape for Lelutka Milan3.1 
EYES: AviGlam. Editorial Eyes 
HAIR: DOUX - Tegan hairstyle 
NAILS: (E - Eventyra - Reborn Nail HUD - Misty Moments 
EYESHADOW: <Nar Mataru> Graphique HD Liners // LEL EVO
LIPSTICK: Beaumore 'Dessert' (Choco) PACK 1 for Lelutka EVO X
LASHES: ANICE - Bella Lashes
OUTFIT: [Betrayal] Sasha Outfit (Bodysuit, pants and bag) @Tres Chic Event @BetrayalSL
SHOES: [Gos] Adele Crisscross Heels - Charred Amber
NECKLACE AND EARRINGS: Orsini Jewelry - LIZI New Version
RINGS: V/.VoluptasVirtualis - [Aryn Rings] 1.1 
POSE: :studiOneiro: Rei BENTO set /poses/ HUD

Inspiration song: Green Day - Boulevard Of Broken Dreams [Official Music Video]

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário