sexta-feira, 3 de fevereiro de 2023

#392 - Warning Sign

A warning sign
I missed the good part then I realized
I started looking and the bubble burst
I started looking for excuses

Come on in
I've gotta tell you what a state I'm in
I've gotta tell you in my loudest tones
I started looking for a warning sign

When the truth is, I miss you
Yeah the truth is, that I miss you, so

STYLE CARD

HEAD: *LeLUTKA Avalon Head 3.1
 
BODY: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara V5.3

SKIN: Beaumore 'Leticia' for Lelutka EVO X (Rose Kiss)

SHAPE: K!ODIO - [POLY] - shape LeL AVALON head 3.1 EVO X

EYES: Gloom. - Crybaby Collection 

HAIR: DOUX - Graceful hairstyle 

NAILS: Finesse - Smooch Set
Set rigged for: BBL-Legacy-Reborn-Kupra-Lara

EYEBROWN: ..::MONAMI::.. PADMA EYEBROW LEL EVOX HD

EYESHADOW: ::SlackGirl:: BOM 162 EvoX-ADVX SHADOW

TOP: REED - NINA Exclusive @99.SALE by LEVEL (Starts February 03) 

EARRINGS: [POM] Oprah Earrings 

RINGS: MINIMAL - Espada Rings Silver

POSE: STUN - Pose Pack Collection Bento 'Noite' #132

BACKDROP: Pitaya - What We Left Backdrop 

Inspiration song: Warning Sign - Coldplay

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário