domingo, 23 de abril de 2023

#418 - Show it 2 me

 

You keep saying you're the talk of the town
Baby all I can hear is talking
You like telling me that you'll take me down
Baby when will you just start walking

If you like the fast lane don't be slow
Cause I'm giving you the green light to go
If you got something you wanna show

Show it 2 me
Show it 2 me
Show it 2 me

STYLE CARD

HEAD: *LELUTKA Inez Head 3.1
BODY: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara V5.3
SKIN: . Nar Mattaru . Maud Skin {Glow} Evo X
SHAPE: [ Ethereal ] Lacroix Shape For Bento Lel EvoX Inez 
EYES: Gloom. - Darkness Collection - Fatpack
HAIR: Navy+Copper - Elodie 
NAILS: Ladybird x Quirky // Natural Nails - Heart Glow 

EYESHADOW: Hexed  - Lia Eyeshadow BOM EVOX

OUTFIT: Galagher - Pauline 

SHOES: Pure Poison - Lena Boots 

PURSE: 1990 - Vivi Purse 

JEWELRY: [HeartsdaleJewellery] Calla Collection 

POSE: eerie . Lola Pose 

BACKDROP: Paparazzi - BACKDROP - Nightclub Entrance 2


Inspiration song: Night Club - "Show It 2 Me" 

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário