quinta-feira, 27 de abril de 2023

#420 - Focus

 

But I don't wanna give up
Baby, I just want you to get up
Lately I've been a little fed up
Wish you would just focus on

Me
Can you focus on me?
Baby, can you focus on me?

Baby, focus
Can't you see?
I just wanna love you, baby
Look me in my eyes

STYLE CARD

HEAD: *LeLUTKA Avalon Head 3.1
 
BODY: [LEGACY] Meshbody (f) Special Edition (1.6)

SKIN AND SHAPE: Guapa - Amanda Skin (LEL EVOX) 

EYES: Avi-Glam. Notoriety Eyes Pack @Access Event
HAIR: [monso] Layka Hair /Brown & Blonde

NAILS: 1990 - Sakura Blossom Set

EYESHADOW: Hexed  - Olimpia Eyeshadow BOM EVOX @Fantasy Fair - Nysaris Sim Greek

LIPSTICK: TheCrow InkArt - Rime Lipgloss HD @eBento Event

DRESS: AVALE Raja @Tres Chic Event

SHOES: ~Lavu - Lilith heels.

JEWELRY: [HeartsdaleJewellery] [HJ] Picasso Collection @Uber Event

POSE: PSYCHO POSE - 5 POSE BENTO - LULU - 

Inspiration song: H.E.R. - Focus


Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário