terça-feira, 6 de junho de 2023

#430 - Sweet Baby


Cause you glue all the pieces back together
Yeah you, you take all my wrongs and make them better
Yeah you you're making me wanna try forever
And I feel so free, oh my sweet baby

And I think to myself
And I'm thinking out loud
We won't need nothing else
For the rest of our time
And I know it so well
I will always be by your side

STYLE CARD

HEAD: *LeLUTKA Erin Head 3.1

BODY: -Belleza- Gen.X - Curvy

SKIN: Beaumore 'Maya' FATPACK for Lelutka Evo X (Chocolate)

SHAPE: ZUTA SHAPE ANAMEL

EYES: YOROSHIKU - FREDDIE Eyes 

HAIR: S.E LELUTKA X SMOKE HAIR D BROWN 08

NAILS: LIVIA // Eva Almond Nails @Dollholic Event (05.18 - 06.11)

EYESHADOW: Hexed  - Nikita Eyeshadow BOM EVOX

LIPSTICK: WEN - ANGEL LIPSTICK PACK (LEL EVOX) @The Saturday Sale (06/03/23)

TATTOO: ::MM:: 3 Moon rap around arm tattoos - Omega/BOM

OUTFIT: REED - SKAYLA 

JEWELRY (Septum and Earrings): [HeartsdaleJewellery] [HJ] Kinza Collection 

POSE: PSYCHO POSE - 5 POSE BENTO - RED -

BACKDROP: MINIMAL - April Group Gift 2021

SOFA: [ zerkalo ] Calcutta Sofa 


Inspiration song: Sweet Baby - Bothnia ft. Cody Francis 



 

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário