quarta-feira, 14 de junho de 2023

#434 - Back At One

 

It's undeniable that we should be together
It's unbelievable
How I used to say that I'd fall never

The basis is need to know
If you don't know just how I feel
Then let me show you now that I'm for real
If all things in time, time will reveal
Yeah

One: You're like a dream come true
Two: Just wanna be with you
Three: Girl, it's plain to see
That you're the only one for me
And four: Repeat steps one through three
Five: Make you fall in love with me
If ever I believe my work is done
Then I start back at one

STYLE CARD

HEAD: *LeLUTKA Avalon Head 3.1

BODY: eBody REBORN

SKIN: Voguel - Cara Skin 
BOM / EVOX / 12 VELOUR TONES: FROST, BLUSH, ICY, PORCELAIN, SNOW, CHANTILLY, ROSEKISS, DUNE, VALLE, SIENNA, IBIZA & SUNKISS / BROWLESS OPTION / SHAPE & NECKBLEND INCLUDED

SHAPE: BY YENNE - SHAPE GIOVANA

EYES: S H I M M /  Eyes Applier / CLI BONUS [ B O M ]

EYEBROWS: ETERNITY - KAWAII CATS EYEBROWS - 💟NEW RELEASE + GIVEAWAY
Content: ❥4 Eyebrow applicators with Kawaii figures: Regular dark, red cat, cat with glasses and black cat. ❥3 Eyebrow Shape: Regular, big and Thin and straight (sad).
It works on Lelutka Evolution and EvoX. If you have any further queries, please do not hesitate to contact AlixMor in world. 

LASHES: saint. x evox - diva gaze lashes

HAIR: DOUX - Allison hairstyle 

NAILS: 1990 - Star Baby Set

LIPSTICK: Guapa - Kitty Lip Gloss 
 (LEL EVOX - AKDVX) - BOM ONLY 

LINGERIE: [Eternus] Relish Set 
Each purchaze includes HUD for details. +9 Bonus colors in fatpack! Compatible with: - Maitreya+Petite - Legacy+Perky+Nerido Push-Up - Reborn+Juicy Boobs+Rolls Please try demo before purchasing!

JEWELRY: [HJ] Georgia O'Keefe Collection @Sense Event 

RINGS: Vibing -- Lydia Rings -- Gold

PHONE: [BELANTTI] KAWAII PHONE 

POSE: - Sweet Art - Rai Bento Poses 

VASES: .imegica. Jade wallVases

NOTEBOOK: [ west end ] Home - Dean Memoir Notebook & Postcards 

CUP: [ zerkalo ] Coffee and Chocolate

PETALS: FI - Roses - Petals - Lights v-2 CB

Inspiration song: Brian McKnight - Back At One


Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário