terça-feira, 6 de fevereiro de 2024

#491 - Talk Is Cheap


 Talk is cheap, my darling

When you're feeling right at home
I wanna make you move with confidence
I wanna be with you alone
Said help me help you start it
You're too comfortable to know
Throwing out those words
No, you gotta feel it on your own

Cold pain
I cannot sustain it
That's what I'm thinking
Not what I'm drinking
I hold up my ways
These thoughts are pervasive
It's not a statement
But peace can be evasive

__________ WEARING __________

HEAD: LOGO Mae Head v2.0 


SKIN: E.BEAUTY - ALICE  SKIN VELOUR - ROSE KISS [LELUTKA EvOX]

BODY SKIN: itGirls & VELOUR x Picasso Babe "Curvy Muse" 

SHAPE: ZUTA SHAPE MAE 

HAIR: DOUX - Laura hairstyle 

NAILS: Grippa Midi:: Mrs Claus Set 

TATTOO: [Aleutia] Solstice Tattoo Set

OUTFIT: - Spellbound  - Ola Outfit : MULTICOLOR FAT PACK
You can find it in the STORE and MARKETPLACE!

PHONE: CODEX_Phone XV Basic @Fameshed (start 1th Febrary)
100% original Mesh, unrigged mesh.
♦ 1 Static pose (priority 6) | 1 Dinamica pose (priority 6)
♦ 10 Base colors | 10 Base colors with stickers
♦ 25 Cool gifs
♦ Hud control
♦ Resize option
4 ADDITIONAL GIFS PACK (sold separately or in fatpack)

NECKLACE: UKIYO : dal-rae necklace 

RINGS: Vibing -- celestia rings -- onyx
_________________________________________________________

Inspiration song: Talk is Cheap - Chet Faker (COVER by Kate Bogner)

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário