sexta-feira, 9 de fevereiro de 2024

#493 - Right Here Waiting

 

Oceans apart, day after day
And I slowly go insane
I hear your voice on the line
But it doesn't stop the pain

If I see you next to never
How can we say forever?

Wherever you go
Whatever you do
I will be right here waiting for you
Whatever it takes
Or how my heart breaks
I will be right here waiting for you

I took for granted, all the times
That I thought would last somehow
I hear the laughter, I taste the tears
But I can't get near you now

Oh, can't you see it, baby?
You've got me going crazy

__________ WEARING __________

HEAD: LeLUTKA Avalon Head 3.1

BODY: [LEGACY] Meshbody (f) Special Edition (1.6)

SKIN: Voguel - Sierra Skin (EVOX)
Voguel Shop X Released for Lelutka EVOX / Akeruka EVOX
12 Velour Tones: Frost, Blush, Icy, Porcelain, Snow, Dune, Valley, Chantilly, Rosekiss, Sienna, Ibiza & Sunkiss
7 Not Found Tones: Alabaster, Buff, Peach, Viena, Sorbet, Aurora & Toffee
6 Skinnery Tones: Milk, Champagne, Honey, Sena, Toffee & Bronze
INCLUDED:
- Normal / Browless Option / Shape (designed for Avalon)
- Neckblend / Realistic Ears BOM
 
SHAPE:  MiraSh - Shape head Lelutka EvoX  AVALON 3.1 - Laura

EYES: Tville - Beatrix  Eyes PACK - Group Gift

EYESHADOW: GOREGLAM 'Heated' Eyeshadow EVO X HD 

LASHES: [POUT!] Lilly Lashes - Evo / X

HAIR: Magika - Michelle Hair

NAILS: Square Beam Nails - Alaia Store

DRESS: GIZ SEORN: 'Colette' Dress and  Pearl Body Chain
⭐ Layered Dress FatPack
12 color opaque
12 color sheer
⭐ Mix and match the sheer and opaque layers to create your own color palette
⭐ Pearl Body Chain FatPack
12 color pearl
4 color metal
_________________________________________________________

Inspiration song: Richard Marx - Right Here Waiting

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário