sábado, 20 de junho de 2020

#265 - Spending My Time

Spending my time
Watching the days go by
Feeling so small, I stare at the wall
Hoping that you think of me too
I'm spending my time

I try to call but I don't know what to tell you
I leave a kiss on your answering machine
Oh, help me please
Is there someone who can make me
Wake up from this dream?

Inspiration Song: Roxette - Spending My Time


STYLE CARD

HAIR: DOUX - Summer Night Hairstyle 

EYESHADOW: poema - Denali Eyeshadows For Lelutka - BoM ONLY @Tlalli-The Fair Around the World

NAILS: N.Kolour: Color Swipe Nail Applier @MiiX Event (June 06-30) - Exclusive!

OUTFIT: [ADD] Chris - Shirt Skirt Boots @Sense event - Exclusive!

POSE: [WE] Bento Poses - Underneath @Dubai Event - New and exclusive!



XOXO


Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário