quarta-feira, 24 de junho de 2020

#267 - Ouch!!!

I always knew this was gonna end in tears
Didn't think your wrists will keep a souvenir
And I thought that I had heard it all
Till I heard your lover screaming down the phone

I know I said I was under your spell
But this hex is on another level
And I know I said you could drag me through hell
But I hoped you wouldn’t fuck the devil

Inspiration Song: Bring Me The Horizon - Ouch


STYLE CARD

HEAD: ###LeLUTKA Nova Head 1.2
SKIN: E.BEAUTY - ALICIA SKIN MEDIUM [LELUTKA Evolution]
HAIR: Stealthic - Paradox 
NAILS: N.Kolour: Hacked 3 Nail Appliers 
TATTOO: Flowers Arms TaTToo Black [CAROL G] @Cosmopolitan Event - EXCLUSIVE!


COMPLETE OUTFIT: AnaSTyle - Tamara Black Flowers @TWE12VE EVENT - EXCLUSIVE!

NECKLACE: .::Supernatural::. Solange Necklace Fatpack
RINGS: LIVIA // Jamila Bento Ring Set @Gems by Unik (June 22 - July 12)
PIERCING: Swan Puzzle Septum Ring Black @The Epiphany - GACHA!

GLASSES: The Owl. Glasses Brooklyn Matte 

MOUSE TRAPS: Iso Darling - Mouse Snap Trap OUCH

POSE: ! ::M E O W  P O S E S:: Innocent Pose Pack


LOCATION: *Everwinter* 

XOXO

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário