sábado, 13 de junho de 2020

#261 - Here Without You

A hundred days have made me older,
Since the last time that I saw your pretty face
A thousand lies have made me colder
And I don't think I can look at this the same
But all the miles that separate
They disappear now when I'm dreaming of your face

I'm here without you baby
But you're still on my lonely mind
I think about you baby
And I dream about you all the time
I'm here without you baby
But you're still with me in my dreams
And tonight, it's only you and me



STYLE CARD

HEAD: LeLUTKA Nova Head 1.2
SKIN: #9  [PUMEC]  -  DANNA  - APRIL --- LELUTKA app. - GACHA @The Epiphany
HAIR: Exile - Charlotte 5 Color Naturals pack - @THE SATURDAY SALE
GLOSS: Mimmi Collection #Lipglass Gloss @MARKETPLACE
NAILS: LIVIA // Mix It Polish // So Glam & So Chic v2 @Unik Event (June 7 - June 28)

DRESS: :::WILD:::Fashion Queenie Dress (include earrings) @Swank Event - EXCLUSIVE ITEM! (June 7 - June 30)
RINGS: Vibing -- Ciara Rings -- Onyx @THE SATURDAY SALE

BACKGROUND: veyard _ BCK01 Pastel Background 

POSE: FOXCITY. Surface Set 





Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário