domingo, 18 de outubro de 2020

#291 - Curios

 You’ve been out of reach, could you explain?
I think that you should
What you been up to?
Who’s been loving you good?
I'm just on the floor, I’m like a model
Been looking through the texts and all the photos
But don't you worry, I can handle it
No don't you worry, I can handle it
I’m just curious, is it serious?

Hayley Kiyoko - Curious [Official Video]



HAIR: DOUX - Katy hairstyle @Collabor88

CLOTHES: Prairie - Erica Set @Girls Heaven Event - Round 10/20

SCRUNCHIES: [B.G] Scrunchies @So Kawaii Sunday - L$65 JUST TODAY!!!! - Scrunchie Mesh for hands comes with 12 different textures available in the store!

HEADBAND: Just Yaska // Pearl HeadBand 

POSE: [B.G] Bella Pose Series - NEW RELEASE!

BACKDROP: Paparazzi - BACKDROP - Home Office Den 1

I’m just curious, is it serious?

XOXO

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário