domingo, 25 de outubro de 2020

#294 - Lovesick Girl

 Endless night

Love trapped us in a windowless room (Love)

What can we say?

Long for love even though it hurts every time (Love)

 

Get hurt and break down, I

Don't know what's making me hold on

If I leave anyway, I'll hate you in my pained state

We can't end it before it's over

It's as if we've been waiting for this agony

 

Maybe it's all just for a moment

What are we looking for so aimlessly

But I don't care, I'll do it over and over

I just need you in my life

 

We are the love sick girls

You can't just end this love on your own

We are the lovesick girls

I'm nothing without this pain

BLACKPINK – ‘Lovesick Girls’

STYLE CARD

HAIR: -FABIA- Mesh Hair < Gabriel> Brown @Access Event

LIPSTICK: ALMA Makeup - Nineteen 

DRESS: * SK * Ai  @Sense Event

NECKLACE: Newphe - Ally Necklace Set 

POSE: [ west end ] Bento Poses - Double Take - Single Poses - Available for sale at the mainstore.

BACKDROP: .PALETO. Backdrop:. Canalle

I'm nothing without this pain... XOXO


Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário