terça-feira, 27 de outubro de 2020

#296 - Real Friends

 I just wanna talk about nothin’

With somebody that means something

Spell the names of all our dreams and demons

For the times that I don’t understand

Tell me what's the point of a Moon like this

When I'm alone again?

Can I run away to somewhere beautiful

Where nobody knows my name?

 

I'm just lookin' for some real friends

 

♥ Aliciatrix IS a REAL FRIEND!!! I love you, baby!!! ♥(Style Card Aliciatrix - See HERE!!!

Camila Cabello - Real Friends (Audio)


STYLE CARD - Lucianna Emerald

HEAD: *LeLUTKA Fleur Head 2.0

SHAPE AND SKIN: *Birth* 'Serenity' Lelutka 

HAIR: [monso] Rosie Hair /Brown & Blonde @Collabor88

DRESS: [WellMade] Minelle Dress

SHOES: [Enchante'] - Eloise Heels @Access

BRA: .::Supernatural::. Natalie Bra@Fameshed X


POSE:  Amitie. Shopping Day Friends @Tres Chic

BACKDROP: FOXCITY. Photo Booth - Useless 

XOXO

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário