domingo, 1 de novembro de 2020

#298 - Photograph

 I wonder if It's too late

Should I go back and try to graduate

Life's better now than it was back then

If I was them I wouldn't let me in

 

Oh oh oh

Oh God I

 

Every memory of looking out the back door

I had the photo album spread out on my bedroom floor

It's hard to say it, time to say it

Goodbye, goodbye

Nickelback - Photograph

STYLE CARD

HEAD: LOGO Chelsea Anniversary Edition Head v1.0 - FREE!!!!

SKIN: LOGO Chelsea Skins and Makeup Fat Pack

HAIR: TRUTH VIP Forever - VIP GROUP GIFT!

NAILS: LIVIA // Cynara Bento Nails 

DRESS: [ICEWERK] Gerda Gown @Girls Heaven Event 10/20

NECKLACE: .::Supernatural::. Christina Set 

EARRINGS: Cae :: Sea Star :: Collection

 

BACKDROP: .Unicorn. Backdrop Photographic studio

XOXO

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário