segunda-feira, 9 de novembro de 2020

#302 - Because not every witch is a hunchback

 

I'm a stick for all work
God gives wings to my snake
My strength is not brute
I'm not a nun, nor am I a whore
Because not every witch is a hunchback
Not every Brazilian is an ass
My breast is not silicone
I'm more "macho" than a lot of men

I love this song and its meanings. We often "label" people, especially women ... and we are much more than meets the eye .....

____________________________________

HAIR: [NYNE] 'Kimberly' Hair  @Pretty Event  (Start Nov 07th)

EYES: Avi-Glam. Crystal Eyes 

NAILS: LIVIA // Mix It Polish // Gold Leaf  - New Release @UniK & Gems Event (Nov 7-28)

DRESS: * SK * Abigail @We Love RolePlay

NECKLACE: MINIMAL - Aimee Necklace Gold @The Saturday Sale

HEADPIECE: Poet's Heart - Syystaika Accessory 

APPLES: :::ChicChica::: Apples 


XOXO


Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário