domingo, 29 de janeiro de 2023

#391 - Stronger

 

(Work it, make it, do it,
Makes us harder, better, faster, STRONGER!)

(Work it harder make it better,
do it faster makes us stronger,
more than ever, never after,
Our work here is never over)

N-now th-th-that that don't kill me
Can only make me stronger
I need you to hurry up now
Cause I can't wait much longer
I know I got to be right now
Cause I can't get much wronger
Man I been waitin' all night now
That's how long I've been on ya

I need ya right now

STYLE CARD

HEAD: *LeLUTKA Avalon Head 3.1
BODY: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara V5.3
SHAPE AND SKIN: Guapa - Shakira Skin (LEL EVOX) @60L$ Happy Weekend
Shakira Skin For Lelutka Evo X and AK ADVX. It is compatible with VELOUR body skins - 9 tones (Brow and Browless) Shape and style card Included.
EYES: .euphoric ~Tati Eyes  Applier ~[Lelutka] Pack 1 @60L$ Happy Weekend
HAIR: Foxy - Eden Hair (Natural Ombre) @The Saturday Sale
NAILS: Le Forme Bento Nails M03 Fairy Glitter @60L$ Happy Weekend
EYESHADOW: ALBA - Disturbia Eyeliner - Lel Evo X @99 Sale
LIPSTICK: Tutti Belli - 'Hula Hoop' (Lelutka EvoX) @Miix Weekend
MOLES: .catori. unisex beauty marks [evo x] {BoM} @Energy Weekend Price
CORSET AND DRESS: holiK. - Sasha Set 
JEWELRY: [HeartsdaleJewellery] Valentina Collection Exclusive!!! @Uber Event (25 Jan. - 22 Feb.)
OBS: I used the brooch on the leg, at the beginning of the opening of the dress!
RINGS: LIVIA:: Deliza Bento Rings @WOW Weekend
POSE: PHOTOSHOOT: Idol - Bento Pose Pack @SoKawaii Sundays 
BACKDROP: D.U.S.T. -MAZE- catacombs - photobox - OLD GIFT 

Inspiration song: Kanye West - Stronger

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário