sábado, 4 de março de 2023

#399 - Watch Me Burn


 Got me flying high
Right where you want me to
Watch it, watch me burn
Right where you want me to

Dim the light, my lullaby
Touch me now, stop pretending
Fuck it, watch me burn

Say what you think
Oh baby, I could lose my mind
You know that I can lose my mind, yeah
What do you want me to be?

STYLE CARD

HEAD: *LeLUTKA Lilly Head 3.1
BODY: -Belleza- Gen.X - Classic
SKIN: Beaumore 'Leona' for Lelutka EVO X (Rose Kiss)
SHAPE: LILO's FIT - Shape LeL EVOX Lilly 3.1 - Perola
EYES: Gloom. - Amos Collection - 
HAIR: KUNI - Regina (Color HUD)
NAILS: ~GorgeousDolls~ Swish Swish (Baddie Claws) - Belleza Gen.X Bento 
EYESHADOW: Dalila Maria Eyeshadow  Kit - Rhinestone Version - @The Sales Room
DRESS: She. Shelia @The Sales Room
JEWELRY: -shanghai- Domo 
POSE: [Bubble.Gum] Alexa Pose Set 
TRAY: ..:: Le Fleur ::.. Belle Coffee Tray

Inspiration song: Michele Morrone - Watch Me Burn

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário