domingo, 19 de março de 2023

#407 - Love hurts

 


IMPORTANT MESSAGE: when "love" hurts beyond what we can bear: SEEK HELP!!!!!

Love hurts but sometimes it's a good hurt
And it feels like I'm alive
Love sings when it transcends the bad things
Have a heart and try me
'Cause without love I won't survive

I'm fettered and abused, I stand naked and accused
Should I surface this one man submarine?
I only want the truth so tonight we drink to youth
I'll never lose what I had as a boy

Sometimes when I'm alone, I wonder
Is there a spell that I am under
Keeping me from seeing the real thing?

STYLE CARD

HEAD: *LeLUTKA Lake Head 3.1
BODY: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara V5.3
SKIN: [Glam Affair] Zarah Skin [Lelutka EvoX] Velour Rose Kiss @Access Event
SHAPE: Zuta Shapes & Tattoos - Shape PRATA
EYES: Avi-Glam. Ecstasy Eyes - Pack 1 @Skin Fair 2023
HAIR: tram M0225 hair @Uber
NAILS: .Quirky. Jelly Gradient Claws [Mid-Long] 
EYEBROWS: WEN - ARIEL EYEBROWS (EVOX HUD APPLIER) @The Saturday Sale
LASHES: moonwaii . crybaby lashes & BOM tears
EYESHADOW: WarPaint* Tender eyeshadow @Bloom Event  
LIPS TATTOO: WEN - LIPS HURTS (HUD APPLIER&BOM/ EVOX) @The Saturday Sale

JUMPSUIT: AVALE Darya @Tres Chic Event (March 17, 2023 - April 10, 2023) for Belleza GEN.X (Classic & Curvy), e-Body (Reborn) Kalhene (Erika), Inithium (Kupra), Legacy, Maitreya (Lara),

NECKLACE: - Secrets - Diamond Tie - Gold 
EARRINGS: *PKC* LeL EVO X Massi Earrings @60L$ Happy Weekend
RINGS: *PKC* Diana Bento Rings @60L$ Happy Weekend

POSE: SSP - Behind the Door @Fly Buy Fridays 

Inspiration song: Incubus - Love Hurts

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário