sexta-feira, 17 de março de 2023

#406 - Flowers

 

I can buy myself flowers
Write my name in the sand
Talk to myself for hours
Say things you don't understand
I can take myself dancing
And I can hold my own hand
Yeah, I can love me better than you can

Can love me better
I can love me better, baby
Can love me better
I can love me better, baby

STYLE CARD

HEAD: *LeLUTKA Avalon Head 3.1
BODY: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara V5.3
SKIN AND SHAPE: [Simple Bloom] Skin, Sibyl @Skin Fair 2023
EYES: Avi-Glam. Fame Eyes 
HAIR: NOVA. Apex // Blended Kit 
NAILS: Le Forme Bento Nails M01 Glass 
LASHES: eerie . Lex Lashes [lel EVOX] 
LIPSTICK: Beaumore 'Bubblegum' for Lelutka EVO X
TOP: VINYL - Dungeons Top @Uber
JEWELRY: [HeartsdaleJewellery] Lady C's Collection
ACESSORIES: LaGyo _ Madeline Bow and Braid Headbend - Yellow 
RINGS: Vibing -- Lydia Rings -- Gold
POSE: Kokoro Poses - Leti - Fatpack (Bento Pose)
BACKDROP: *VISERA* Oasis Sunset Backdrop

Inspiration song: Miley Cyrus - Flowers 

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário