quarta-feira, 3 de maio de 2023

#421 - Just A Girl

 

The moment that I step outside
So many reasons for me to run and hide
I can't do the little things I hold so dear
'Cause it's all those little things that I fear

'Cause I'm just a girl, I'd rather not be
'Cause they won't let me drive late at night
Oh, I'm just a girl, guess I'm some kind of freak
'Cause they all sit and stare with their eyes
Oh, I'm just a girl, take a good look at me
Just your typical prototype

Oh, I've had it up to here!

STYLE CARD

HEAD: *LeLUTKA Avalon Head 3.1

SKIN AND SHAPE: [Simple Bloom] Skin, Teresa - Store and Marketplace 
#Skin for LeL EvoX / AK AdvX - (Includes HD Brows and HD lips)

EYES: ETERNITY - AMPHIBIA EYES LELUTKA EVOX 
Content: 4 applicators for pupil eyes and intense amphibian colors (you can apply the color to the right, to the left or to both): Blue, Pink, Green and Orange.
It works on Lelutka Evolution and EvoX.

HAIR: TRUTH Collective x WASABI/ Rowena - Essential

NAILS: LIVIA // Fall Shortie Nails (UPDATED!!!)
- Added Gen.X and Kupra rigs and updated Reborn fit.
Maitreya, Legacy, Reborn, Erika, Kupra, & Gen.X

DRESS: Virtual Diva Rose @Reborn Event - EXCLUSIVE!!!!
Bodies: Legacy,Reborn,Reborn Juicy,Kupra and BellezaX Curvy

JEWELRY: VALLEMONT - Babylon Choker and VALLEMONT - Babylon Earrings

BRACELETS: Oddysee - Cintia Bracelets

POSE: eerie . Sami Pose @Planet29 (29.04 - 22.05)

BACKDROP: Black . Sand Six Group Gift Backdrops - Free Gift

Inspiration song: No Doubt - Just A Girl


Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário