sexta-feira, 8 de março de 2024

#503 - I'm yours

 

Is it too late to see you?
I love the view of your headlights
Wanna get to know you (know you)
Brought you to my house for the night

Nervous, trip over my words
You're so pretty it hurts

Baby, I'm yours
Baby, I'm yours
Baby, I'm yours
I need something more
I'll pray to the Lord
That, baby, I'm yours

We're getting closer, inches away
Lose composure, favorite mistake
Friendship's over, won't be the same

__________ Wearing __________

HEAD: LeLUTKA Avalon Head 3.1


SKIN: Voguel - Melissa Skin @LEVEL EVENT (Marc. 01-24,2024)
WITH 30%OFF / EVOX / BOM / 6 SKINNERY TONES: MILK, CHAMPAGNE, HONEY, SENA, TOFFEE & BRONZE / 7 NOT FOUND TONES: ALABASTER, BUFF, PEACH, SORBET, AURORA, VIENA & TOFFEE / 12 VELOUR TONES: FROST, BLUSH, ICY, PORCELAIN, SNOW, CHANTILLY, ROSEKISS, DUNE, VALLE, SIENNA, IBIZA & SUNKISS / BROWLESS OPTION / SHAPE & NECKBLEND INCLUDED

SHAPE: Reira shape - InKira Studio - AVALON

EYES: Gloom. - Panacea Collection

HAIR: TRUTH Flutter - Brunette

NAILS: LIVIA :: Allure Nails 

BODYSUIT: REED - KINSLEY Exclusive @Kinky Event (Feb.28th - Marc.22th, 2024) 
| Bodies: Reborn • Legacy • Perky • LaraX | 

BRACELET: Romazin - Bracelet <Belle> 
Maitreya - Legacy - Perky - Kupra - Reborn

POSE: La Plume .collection Sasha 
_____________________________

Inspiration song: Isabel LaRosa - i'm yours

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário