domingo, 10 de março de 2024

#504 - Electric

 

Covered in your water and I'm feelin' like a summer breeze
Submitted on the power and you brought me to my knees
Use me, you're electric, babe
Move me, take me all the way
Whisper in my ear, I'm the only one you're lovin' on
Take advantage of the moment, you're the only one that I want

Kiss me, we're on fire, babe
Love me, take me to outer space
Kiss me, we're on fire, babe
Love me, take me to outer space

__________ Wearing __________

HEAD: *LeLUTKA Briannon Head 3.1

BODY: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara V5.3

SKIN: ! #saint. x evox - deja skin veil 

SHAPE: .LILO's FIT - Shape Lelutka EVOX Briannon - Binta

EYES: ::Sequoia:: Impulse eyes for Lelutka Evo/X and BOM @Skin Fair 2024

EYEBROWS: Sap ~ Eyebrows GIFT (Genus / Lelutka EvoX) BoM

LIPSTICK: +EXO+ LUST LIPSTICK EVOX @SKIN FAIR (08th-25TH MARCH)
Has 12 colors available for lel hud, it shows a naturalness of lipsticks with a little bit of gloss.

TATTOO: R3HAB- Face Tat V3 - Evox 

HAIR: CAMO - Abra Knots - FATPACK 

NAILS: LIVIA::Allure Nails

DRESS: Bens Beauty - Teyla Dress -NEW RELEASE! 

JEWELRY: [HJ] Kundan Collection

POSE: B(u)Y ME: Another Me . SF . @Cosmopolitan Event (4-16 March)
Female bento poses
Single and mirrored
Posestand
Chair • menu driven, included.
_____________________________

Inspiration song: Alina Baraz - Electric (feat. Khalid)

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário