sábado, 23 de março de 2024

#509 - The End Of Heartache


This distance, this dissolution
I cling to memories while falling
Sleep brings release, and the hope of a new day
Waking the misery of being without you

Surrender, I give in
Another moment is another eternity

(seek me) for comfort, (call me) for solace
(I'll be waiting) for the end of my broken heart

You know me, you know me all too well
My only desire - to bridge our division

In sorrow I speak your name
And my voice mirrors my torment

__________ Wearing __________

HEAD: LeLUTKA Avalon Head 3.1

BODY: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara V5.3 

SKIN: E.BEAUTY - LUARA SKIN EUDORA & VELOUR - [LEL EvOX]

SHAPE: +ARANA+ RAVEN Shape -/ HEAD / lel EvoX Avalon 3.1

EYES: ::Sequoia:: Lullaby eye set for Lelutka Evo/X and BOM

EYESHADOW: +EXO+ DARKMATTER EYESHADOW EVOX @Gothcore Event (24th ~ 12th)

EYE BRUISE: Veechi - Bruised Eye // 

HAIR: no.match_ ~ NO_BAN ~ Pack of BLACKS

NAILS: Lexa - Genoux Coffin Nails 

BODYSUIT: {Le'La} Michelle Bodysuit

EARRINGS: CODEX_Theron gaugeds @Sabbath Event (21th March - 11th April)
100% original Mesh, rigged mesh for Swallow gaugeds XL and gaugeds S (M/F sold separately)
HUD CONTROL
♦ 6 Base metals
♦ 4 Joint colors
♦ 4 Cigarette colors
♦ Show/Hide cigarette or joint L/R
♦ Control Hud

POSE: B(u)Y ME: Reckless . SF . @BlackFair (10-24. March)
Female poseset
Guns incl.
_____________________________

Inspiration song: Killswitch Engage - The End Of Heartache
 

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário