quinta-feira, 13 de outubro de 2016

#107 - Song to the moon

Silver moon upon the deep dark sky,
Through the vast night pierce your rays.
This sleeping world you wander by,
Smiling on man's homes and ways.
Oh moon ere past you glide, tell me,
Tell me, oh where does my loved one bide?
Oh moon ere past you glide, tell me
Tell me, oh where does my loved one bide?
Tell him, oh tell him, my silver moon,
Mine are the arms that shall hold him,
That between waking and sleeping he may
Think of the love that enfolds him,
May between waking and sleeping
Think of the love that enfolds him.
Light his path far away, light his path,
Tell him, oh tell him who does for him stay!
Human soul, should it dream of me, Let my memory wakened be.
Moon, moon, oh do not wane, do not wane,
Moon, oh moon, do not wane....

BODY: MAITREYA Mesh Body Lara 

HEAD: CATWA Head Anne 

EYES: IKON Triumph Eyes - Electric 

HAIR: Sintiklia - Hair Britney  @Hairology 

NAILS: GDit Jewelry - Fishing for Compliments Set @Color Me Project Event (10th - 19th October)

EYESHADOW: A.Kouly Eyeline #15 

LIPSTICK: .kosmetik - Lipstick.cosmic glam  @Applique 

SHIRT: +Missnoise+ MILADY KNIT TOP GREY  @Designer Circle 

SKIRT: +Missnoise+ MILADY KNIT SKIRT GREY  @Designer Circle 

SHOES: .:TBO:. Vicky - studded peep toes 

NECKLACE: Baubles! by Phe JeweledLeafPendantNecklaces 

GLASSES: .::voxxi::. UPDATED Nerd Glasses [Unisex] Black


BOOK: *RnB* Opened Book 

POSE: Verocity - Amy 2 


XOXO


Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário