sábado, 1 de outubro de 2016

#95 - Give me a sign, I wanna believe...


She paints her fingers with a close precision
He starts to notice empty bottles of gin
And takes a moment to assess the sin she's paid for
A lonely speaker in a conversation
Her words are swimming through his ears again
There's nothing wrong with just a taste of what you paid for

Say what you mean, tell me I'm right
And let the sun rain down on me
Give me a sign, I wanna believe

Whoa ah ah ah oh, Mona Lisa
You're guaranteed to run this town
Whoa ah ah ah oh, Mona Lisa
I'd pay to see you frown


BODY: MAITREYA Mesh Body Lara 

HEAD: CATWA Head Anne 

EYES: IKON Triumph Eyes - Electric 

HAIR: /Wasabi Pills/ Claire Mesh Hair

NAIL: DP - Koffin Nails - Next November @Pumpkin Town (Oct 1 - 31, 2016) 

EYESHADOW: ::MeowAndStuff:: Curse Eyeliner - GROUP GIFT 

LIPSTICK: .::Supernatural::. Soul Lips 

ALL OUTFIT: Wicca's Wardrobe - Tabitha Commons  @Gacha Guardians October 

NECKLACE: Wicca's Wardrobe - Tabitha Necklace - GIFT!  @Gacha Guardians October 



POSE: IE - Lost Memories 



There's nothing wrong with just a taste of what you paid for! xoxo



Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário