domingo, 2 de outubro de 2016

#97 - Ever wonder if it's all for you??


The world I love, the tears I drop
To be part of the wave can't stop
Ever wonder if it's all for you
The world I love, the trains I hop
To be part of the wave can't stop
Come and tell me when it's time to

Sweetheart is bleeding in the snowcone
So smart she's leading me to ozone
Music the great communicator
Use two sticks to make it in the nature

I'll get you into penetration
The gender of a generation
The birth of every other nation
Worth your weight the gold of meditation

BODY: MAITREYA Mesh Body Lara 

HEAD: CATWA Head Anne 

EYES: IKON Triumph Eyes - Electric 

HAIR: TRUTH HAIR - Josette 

NAILS: DP - Koffin Nails - Triskaidekaphobia 13  @The Nightmare Event 2016 

EYESHADOW AND LIPSTICK: alaskametro<3 "#onfleek" makeup palette 


DRESS: .::Supernatural::. Ava Black @Kinky (9.25.2016 -  10.20.2016) 

BOOTS: WICKED * Jewel - Booties 

GARTERS AND CHOKER: *KvH* Secrets Intimates  @Virtual Secrets Sales Room 

EARRINGS AND RING: Maxi Gossamer Jewellery - Rings and Earrings - Kinbaku Heart 


POSE:  [ addme. ] - [scene.] F026-030 



Can't stop, addicted to the shin dig
Chop Top, he says I'm gonna win big
Choose not a life of imitation
Distant cousin to the reservation.
xoxo



Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário