quarta-feira, 14 de setembro de 2022

#352 - Work From Home


I ain't worried 'bout nothin'
I ain't wearin' na-nada
I'm sittin' pretty impatient
But I know you gotta put in them hours
I'mma make it harder
I'm sending pic after picture
I'mma get you fired

I know you're always on the night shift
But I can't stand these nights alone
And I don't need no explanation
'Cause, baby, you're the boss at home

STYLE CARD

SHAPE: LILO's FIT - Shape LeL EVOX Avalon [Maitreya] Nicky 
SKIN: {Guapa} - Kyana Skin - Rose Kiss 
HAIR: TRUTH Serenity - Brunette
EYESHADOW: +KnifeParty+ Dramatic Eye Makeup // LeL Evo X 

DRESS: {PerlaStore}- Clair Dress - Exclusive @Orsy Event
Hud Colors ★Reborn★Erika ★Legacy★Maitreya ★Kupra

PIERCING AND EARRINGS: [HJ] Kinza Collection 
NECKLACE: Maxi Gossamer - Necklace - Arabella Wild Pearls

CATS: 1 - JIAN :: Kitty Shark Bed
      2 - JIAN :: Kitten Booties :: Decor Sleepies 
      3 - {-Maru Kado-} Fish pillow and cat_Plain  

POSE: LOEL - Yes, I'm Online 

Inspiration song: Fifth Harmony - Work from Home (Official Video) ft. Ty Dolla $ign

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário