quinta-feira, 29 de setembro de 2022

#360 - Bitch

 

I hate the world today
You're so good to me
I know but I can't change
Tried to tell you but you look at me like maybe I'm an angel underneath
Innocent and sweet
Yesterday I cried

You must have been relieved to see the softer side
I can understand how you'd be so confused
I don't envy you
I'm a little bit of everything
All rolled into one

I'm a bitch, I'm a lover
I'm a child, I'm a mother
I'm a sinner, I'm a saint
I do not feel ashamed
I'm your hell, I'm your dream
I'm nothing in between
You know you wouldn't want it any other way

So take me as I am
This may mean you'll have to be a stronger man
Rest assured that when I start to make you nervous
And I'm going to extremes
Tomorrow I will change
And today won't mean a thing

STYLE CARD

SHAPE: Pr.etty - Priscila Shape for Lelutka Lilly 3.1 EvO X
SKIN: 7 Deadly s[K]ins - FAINA skins DEF
EYES: Avi-Glam. Magnetic Eyes - North Pack
HAIR: DOUX - Madonna hairstyle 
EYESHADOW: Magnetic - Sparkle Shadow  // EvoX 

DRESS: Virtual Diva - Ivanna MOO - Exclusive @Reborn Event (Event Opening Date: September 20, 2022 Event Closing Date: October 5, 2022)
▶ Bodies: Legacy,Maitreya,Reborn.Juicy Reborn and Kupra.Find it in our Mainstore after the event 

GLOVES: MAZE.mods - Soft Arms (Gloves latex) - eBody Reborn
NECKLACE: [MANDALA] SORE TODAY STRONG TOMORROW - Multi
POSE: FOXCITY. Sweet Pea Bento Pose 3
BILLIARDS: [ zerkalo ] Billiards Z 

Inspiration song: Meredith Brooks - Bitch 


Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário